5 Reasons Why TikTok is the Best App to Grow Your BrandPublished on 6th of September 2022
TikTok has become the new trend and everyday, people of all ages and works of life are joining this trend. It is, therefore, one of the best platforms to reach a mass audience.
Marketers and advertisers love it because it has shown so much potential. In fact, some see it becoming the future of e-commerce, advertising, and social media.
Many brands are now looking to grow leads and sales through the platform. Successful ones have an understanding of how TikTok works, and apply those insights to their approach.
However, some other brands are still wondering if TikTok is the best fit for their goals. If you fall in this category, well, this one is for you.
The benefits of TikTok for Business are numerous. You just need to have a clear understanding of what they are and how to make them work for you.
1. TikTok hosts a wide range of rapidly-growing audiences
The point of advertising is reaching as many ears and eyes as possible, showing them why your brand is their best bet. Any platform that can give your brand the reach it needs, in a very easy way, is definitely great for business.
TikTok has more than 600 million active users worldwide with 2+ billion downloads. This shows that everyone wants to be part of the moving train. Leverage this vast audience to advertise your business offerings.
Your brand will have the potential of being seen by lots of dedicated users. And all you need to do is understand what the audience is interested in and what sorts of videos do well by going viral.
A few pointers are:
- Making content of good quality (i.e., high-definition videos)
- Keping videos as fun and exciting as possible
- Using hashtags
Users are going to get interested in your brand and you're sure to find your target audience by doing this right.
2. Advertising access
TikTok added a new feature where advertising features are offered to brands that apply for access. Brands can create branded filters they can use for their ad content. A great way to establish a sturdy TikTok presence for your brand.
Other apps have this, of course, but TikTok is best suited because of its infancy stage. It is best to take advantage of the system before it becomes saturated.
Ads suited for the TikTok environment are bound to perform well. Plus, having influencers or recognizable faces featured in the ads (or making ads that feature a successful hashtag challenge) will help drive enormous user engagements. You need these interactions to grow your channel and give your brand real visibility.
3. Connecting with your audience
If your goal is to connect with your audience and not just let them know about your business offering, TikTok still covers that part.
Here, you're offered various ways to connect genuinely with your target markets (and sometimes unexpected audiences). Users then have the opportunity to have an inside look at your brand, giving them a real sense of what you represent.
This will most likely give them the opportunity to form a real connection with your brand, if it resonates with them.
It definitely transcends traditional advertising. And you create this connection, you can:
- Incorporate comedy into your videos. TikTokers love the app because it's entertaining and extremely light-hearted.
- Make relatable connections that users can identify with, and this will create incredible brand-customer reliability.
- Ensure to post authentic and original content. Users love content on real things and real people, and that's a serious opportunity to create a sense of trust.
4. Allows for creativity in advertising
TikTok allows you to express the creativity and originality of your brand. One thing to have in mind is that advertising on TikTok is very different from what is usually obtainable.
Traditional advertising may not do very well on TikTok. If you would like to advertise your brand with authentic and creative content, this platform is for you. Originality is very well rewarded on TikTok.
Since it's a fast-paced app, content here must be fun, light-hearted and organically created so that users enjoy them.
User-friendly content will help get social approval and this will generate more followers and ultimately, more sales.
5. Video marketing
If video marketing is a priority for your brand, obviously TikTok can be used for that. Since the app allows only videos, it gives brands the opportunity to use videos as a tool to advertise.
The trend of video marketing is not going away anytime soon. It has become evident that many people would like to see more videos from brands, as opposed to other forms. Videos give the full, audiovisual experience.
Many businesses are already using this content to market on TikTok, making it a great platform to expand your content reach. Video advertising has the following advantages:
- Most users and potential customers are watching more videos, so your strategy needs to adjust to this development.
- The biggest names in online marketplaces, including Amazon and eBay, report that adding a video ad to a product increases the chances of shoppers buying that item.
- A video conveys huge amounts of information in a short time. On video, you can say more in a shorter amount of time. Texts may not allow for that.
- Videos are more engaging to the senses; easier to convey more information by showing and telling at the same time.
- Video ads have an emotional impact as opposed to pictorial ads or texts. You can get the users to connect with your product on an emotional level when there's sound and sight while telling your brand story.